If there ever was a doubt about the value the Intero Foundation brings, not only to the children and the charities it serves, but also the positive branding and PR we all receive in our communities, we sincerely hope you take two minutes to read through the five bullet points of this message with an update of some things that have been happening with Intero and the Intero Foundation!
- Intero and our Foundation recently recognized for its contributions and commitment by Congresswoman Jackie Speier and Assemblyman Richard Gordon.
- Your Bank, Western Bancorp, with a recent donation check of $2,300 to the foundation! Our Loan officers and the Bank are making contributions from your loan referrals…so keep those referrals coming! Thank you Western Bancorp! You make a difference.
- Intero recently finished a campaign with Whole Foods Market, where their customers were introduced to Intero and our Foundation in their store and 22,088 of them agreed to donate 5 cents of their purchase to our cause, raising $1,104.40 and spreading our branding with this positive exposure to all their customers. (Thank you Toni Roberts for setting this up!) Here is a quote from one of their Corporate offices: “I had such a blast with this partnership, and am so impressed with everyone at Intero. you all are such great people, and I am so happy to see the dedication you all give to support your Foundation and our community children.” Raschel Hutton, Marketing Team Leader – Whole Foods Market
- PR that Intero received in the newspaper with the recognition of a grant the Foundation made to Abilities United.
- During a most recent E-Waste collection day for the Foundation at an Intero office, a stranger drove up, rolled down their window, and gave an unsolicited check for $200! The remark simply was ‘you are doing such good work and I wanted to support it with a contribution.
The people in our communities are noticing and recognizing our brand and commitment to being more than a company that just sells a lot of Real Estate. We are making a difference in what we do and who we are being.